- Offers Over
- Tenure: leasehold
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge
- Kitchen Area
- Family Bathroom
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Double Glazing
****Attention All Investors**** For sale with tenant in Situ, this modern apartment located in the popular development of Shergill Court, Rowley Regis. Currently rented at £495 per calendar month with an approximate rental yield 7% This property offers ; two bedrooms, an open plan lounge with modern fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, double glazing (where specified) Communal parking and garden area Energy rating 63 D.
WortonKelly Estate Agents In West Bromwich would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Having an intercom, laminate flooring, electric heater and door off to:
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
13' 11" x 10' 3" (4.24m x 3.12m) Double glazed window to front elevation, television point, telephone point, laminate flooring and electric heater.
10' 1" x 9' 11" (3.07m x 3.02m) Double glazed window to rear elevation, a mix of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary rolled edge work surfaces over, single bowl sink with drainer, tiling to splash prone areas, electric oven , electric hob with cooker hood over and plumbing for washing machine.
12' x 8' 10" (3.66m x 2.69m) Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring and electric heater.
6' 7" x 9' 2" (2.01m x 2.79m) Double glazed window to front elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush wc, full tiling to walls and floor and extractor fan.
Having an allocated parking space on a block paved driveway with gated access to rear garden.