em>Detached 1930's FAMILY HOUSE with 5 beds, garage/studio and garden in a quiet tree-lined road. Close by is Frinton's award winning sandy beach and famous 'green sward', perfect for dog walkers.
- Three double bedrooms, two single bedrooms.
- One bathroom with shower,
- two receptions,
- kitchen, laundry area.
- In need of some modernisation. Original features.
- Partially double-glazed.
- Off street parking. Single garage.
- Good local state and private schools.
- Golf, tennis, cricket, swimming, riding.
- Close to all shops and amenities.
- Reception 1 18'6"x11'6",Working feature fireplace; french windows, bay window, radiator.
- Reception 2 15'x10'6", fireplace, bay window, radiator.
- Kitchen 13'x11'3", single drainer sink, gas boiler, electric oven point, radiator. Pantry .
- Utility Area 5'4"x14'3", single drainer sink with mixer tap, electric oven point, space for freezer.Cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 15'6"x11'6", vanity wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 15'x10'6"-16'6", understairs cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11'x7', radiator.
- Bedroom 4 8'6"x11', radiator.
- Bedroom 5 8'6"x23', radiator.
- Bathroom 9'x8', shower cubicle, bath, single washbasin, toilet, radiator.
- Cupboard under eaves, water tank.
- Cupboard under stairs.
- Downstairs toilet 2'6"x6', hand basin.
- Garden 200 sqft.
- Front porch, glazed.Hall corridor, radiator.
- Upstairs landing, radiator.