We are delighted to offer for sale this landmark restaurant premises occupying a prominent corner position on this busy thoroughfare.
The property has an excellent pedigree with a trading history stretching back over 40 years. Newly available with vacant possession, this substantial premises has a long history of licensed restaurant usage.
* Restaurant circa 948 sq ft
* Kitchen circa 390 sq ft
* 60 head restaurant capacity
* Bar area
* Separate male/ female/disabled washrooms
* Prominent corner location
* Rear lane access for deliveries
* Spacious throughout
* Excellent opportunity....
Restaurant: circa 948 sq ft
Entered via lobby.
Spacious 60 head customer dining area.
Bar area with storage to side and security system.
uPVC double glazed windows to side.
Gas central heating.
Series of both ceiling and wall lighting as fitted.
Kitchen: circa 390 sq ft
Excellent size kitchen area providing ample cooking and preparation space.
Quarry tiled flooring.
Ceramic tiled walls.
Wall mounted Worcester gas combination condensing boiler for central heating and hot water.
Double drainer, twin bowl, stainless steel sink unit in situ.
Stainless steel extraction/filtration canopy.
Door to storage area with ceramic Belfast sink in situ.
Two doors to restaurant area.
Door to rear lane.
Separate male and female w.c. facilities
Additional disabled w.c. facility
Front customer entrance, with smoking terrace.
Side access adapted for disabled.
Rear lane access from kitchen for deliveries.
Note: There is also a first floor to the property which has not been accessed, though we understand form the vendor there was planning permission for residential development, now expired.
Barry is located on the coast approximately 10 miles west of Cardiff, and about 3 miles east of Cardiff (Wales) Airport, Barry is easily accessible from M4 junction 33, or via the Valleys Lines from Cardiff Central Station.
Misrepresentation Act, 1967 and Property Misdescription Act, 1991
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither South Wales Estates, nor any of their employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property.
3. All dimensions and other particulars are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, should not rely on them as statements or representations of facts, and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Any services, equipment, fixtures and fittings included in the property have not been tested therefore no warranty can be given as to their condition or operation.
4. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken.
5. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
6. Neither South Wales Estates nor the vendor of the property accepts responsibility for any error these particulars may contain, however caused. Any intending purchaser must therefore satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.